The SusChem Stakeholder Event is the biggest annual event of the European Technology Platform for Sustainable Chemistry (SusChem) which brings together the chemical industry, academia, Research Technology Organisations and EU policy representatives to address common challenges and priorities with respect to the European chemical and biotechnology innovation sectors.
This year’s event will include a number of exciting activities and present important new developments for the SusChem community, including:
– Two lively high-level panel debates to discuss the recently published European Commission (EC) Innovation Strategy packages on:
- Circular economy and the
- Energy Union and Digitization.
These two panels will bring together strategy experts from the EC and captains of industry to discuss the hot topics surrounding these EC packages such as:
- Identifying new challenges and opportunities for sustainable chemistry ;
- Identifying areas of consensus that align with the priorities of the EC and the European chemical industry; and
- Defining new ways forward to ensure that the five SusChem innovation priorities identified are systematically considered in these two new high-level policy initiatives.
– The latest news and activities from our SusChem National Technology Platforms (NTPs).
The SusChem Stakeholder Event is a high-level initiative that aims to:
- improve dialogue between our stakeholders;
- identify innovation drivers for the future;
- present the European chemical industry as a solution provider to address societal challenges;
- promote a shared view between the chemical industry and the EC, in order to increase synergies and develop solutions on five innovation priority areas:
- Sustainable bio-economy
- ICT for processes
- Materials for energy.
Please click here to register.