The Membership of ETP SMR is open to public and private bodies that have shown their ability to contribute to research activity in the mineral resources sector. It is open to companies and federations of companies as well as to research institutions, universities and associations of such bodies.
WHY TO JOIN US.
Becoming a Member of ETP SMR signifies to join a versatile organization overcoming the traditional fragmentation of the Minerals Resources sector. ETP SMR network of experts have contributed to key policy dossiers on raw materials, allowing the ETP SMR to build a solid reputation in the EU political arena.
By joining the ETP SMR your organization will enjoy various benefits.
- Networking. The Platform offers above all an occasion for networking with other partners during the events that are progressively organized such as General Assemblies, Workshops, etc. This implies the exchange of good practices, opinions and ideas for new initiatives and projects.
- Advocacy. As Member your organization will be able to provide advice to the EU Institutions and take part in the decision-making affecting the Mineral Industry, while promoting your interests at wide international level.
- Getting up-to-date information. As Members you will be involved in our information network and briefed with the most relevant news regarding your business.
- Increasing visibility. ETP SMR Members can widen their range of contacts and raise awareness on their own activities, expertise, products or services, depending on their needs.
- Participating in common projects. The ETP SMR Members may also participate in EU-funded or co-funded projects, either through the ETP SMR itself or by the creation of a Consortium.
Should you be interested in joining the European Technology Platform on Sustainable Mineral Resources, please contact the ETP SMR Secretariat. We will respond as soon as possible.
ETP SMR Secretariat
c/o EuroGeoSurveys, the Geological Surveys of Europe
Rue Joseph II 36-38
1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel +32 2 888 75 53
Email [email protected]